Saturday, October 27, 2007

This is the story of a weekend.

Well pretty much everyone stayed home this weekend. Recovering from fall break, sleep wise, homework wise, bank account wise, you know. Its been a good relaxing weekend. I haven't gotten a whole lot of work done, but I have gotten some, and there is still tomorrow.
This week we saw the Lord of the Rings musical, don't do it. It is horrible, the music is forgettable, the story is not an epic story... its just not right. This inspired Daniel House Lord of the Rings day today, in which I didn't technically participate, but I did in the fact that I didn't work a lot today.
We also got to see a great play called Rhinoceros. I really enjoyed this one, it was one of the ones we have to see for our British Theatre class, so you never know how it is going to go.
Basically this was a very Theatre filled week, because some of us also saw PHANTOM OF THE OPERA! Incredible. I had a terrible seat, couldn't see half of the show, but I still loved it. The music moved me to tears. I hope that I can go back, and get a better seat... it all depends on how the finances look ... which is lame.

We've all started talking about and looking into our last travel break, where we want to go, who we want to travel with, how we wanna do it. It made a lot of stuff surface from the last break, which is good and needed to happen. I think I might be able to make going to GREECE happen, which makes my heart so happy. I had a really good conversation with a girl I traveled with over fall break, and we have a better understanding of each other and I guess you could say the week. Lets just say 5 girls perhaps some over-dramatic-ness can equal a stressful week for all involved. I'm just saying.

I started watching all of this season of Grey's again, I mean this is in the last hour, but I really like this season.

0 comments :