Tuesday, November 25, 2008

the end is near

I submitted my completed draft of my Senior Thesis/Research.... which means that I will make a few changes based on what my advisor says, but I'M DONE! 

I have now completed all major requirements that would hinder graduating. Which means, they officially can't take it away now. (not that I'd complain too much if they did.) It was a strange feeling to hit the submit button last night and feel the 80 lb weight lift off of me. Now all I have to do is find a big girl job.... right now easier said than done. 

I feel like the story of Romeo and Juliet has continuously come into my conversations, and life ... I think I'm going to read that this week while I've got some spare time on my hands. 

The current 'to do' list I'm working off of, has so many check marks and things marked off and so little left on it, I don't know how to take that. The idea that I actually go everything done is amazing, and sad because it means its almost all over. 

Its Turkey week. I had Thanksgiving with my London Family this weekend, I love the feeling when we all get in a room together. It really feels like my family finally is all back together and we can celebrate. That group of 17 people means more to me than I think I even know right now, and I'm so thankful for the time I got to spend with them and for being blessed to even know them. 

0 comments :