Thursday, November 13, 2008

lists, lists, lists

My life is one big list, so why shouldn't this post be one too? 


1. Graduation t-29 days and counting. 
2. I'm sad for this semester to be ending, because it means my internships are ending and I really enjoy them. Hopefully I can still go visit some next semester. 
3. I don't think I believe that they are going to let me graduate... I mean I'm not engaged isn't that reason enough not to let it happen. ;) I've never known a life where I don't go to school, I don't think I'm going to like it. Good thing its only for 1.5 years or less. 
4. we started decorating for Christmas in our Apartment... its WONDERFUL! 
5. I'm staying in B'ham for Thanksgiving... I don't know how I feel about that yet. 
6. my "eportfolio" is turning out to be totally legit. When its done and online I'll post a link. 
7. I'm going to Tallahassee this weekend! but its supposed to be super cold, boo! 
8. I'm a year older. Each year birthdays get more and more strange. I feel old. I think 23 just sounds old. It could be that I turned 23 and in a month I graduate so all that adulthood junk is really getting thrown in my face. 
9. I've been visiting a new church. I think I really like it, but its hard to leave the other. But this one offers a sense of community the other never had, its so close to my apartment. And I really think the people are just precious.
10. I'm running a 5k in a little over a week... I haven't been running in like a month...oopsie. 
11. I've been sick a lot recently. I don't like it. 
12. I'm really not a fan of this phase of life. All your friends are moving, and getting married and our lives are separating a little bit. Its sad. 
13. I ordered graduation announcements... not the lame ones from the school, but super cute ones. I can't wait to get them in my hands. 
14. Some times I'm convinced I'm adopted. I mean I'm so opposite from both my parents and my brother its strange. I've felt like this all of my life. The way I think and the way they think are so different, I mean that has to be genetic and I have to have gotten it from somewhere else. Maybe my mom wasn't kidding when she told me I was the milk man's kid. 
15. I might, possibly, maybe have a crush. I don't like this. I don't know what to do with this. boo! 
16. I've been really music obsessed lately. I wish I had a job so I could afford to buy new music instead of just hoping what I wants pops up on pandora. 

1 comments :

  1. Jen Clapp said...

    I love having crushes...there's endless possibility in them, I think...at least in mine...because I can make so much exist in my imagination :)

    That makes me sound extremely lame, doesn't it...(fail)