Saturday, December 1, 2007

Salzburg

We've spent two lovely days in Salsburg. I love this town.
We've gotten to relax a lot and take life at a slower pace, which we've all really enjoyed. I can't believe tomorrow is Sunday and about a week from then this whole European adventure is over. I have loved it so much, I have loved my housemates so much. We have become a family and are already missing eachother terribly, while we travel. We've had the tell what you miss about each person, and the Daniel house, the imitations of people, you know the things you do when you miss the people you love.
But back to Salzburg. I got to do the sound of music tour, today which was really really neat. I loved getting to see things and they took us out of the city and into the mountains with the snow and all. We went to this tiny little lake town called Mondesse, It was charming. I loved the feel of it, and the people we met were all really nice.
Last night our roommates where a married couple from Korea and the husband's brother. We talked to them for a long time, despite the language gap we managed to communicate very well. They gave us these beautiful bookmarks, and it just kind make me think about how they prepared to meet people along the way and give them gifts. there is more to this story but its dinner time and I'm getting hungry. Let me just end with my new Korean friends taught me a lot and I will never forget them.
Home in minus 8 days and counting.... crazy..... what side of the road do they drive on in America? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 comments :

  1. TIffany said...

    also we're going to a concentration camp tomorrow, its going to be really good. But also really intense... think about us as you go through your day, we'd appreciate the prayers