Monday, September 17, 2007

A day out of the city

Life has been great. Really busy, but I can't complain about it. I've gotten to go a lot of places, see a lot of things and call it homework.
This weekend we took a class trip to Stonehenge and Bath. It was a great day out. We left the fast pace of the city really early Saturday morning, and came back with plenty of time to go and do when we came back Saturday evening.
Here are some pictures from Stonehenge. Its incredible to think that this structure has been there since around 3100 BC.






there's more where that came from as well as pictures from bath at.... tiffanyjallen.shutterfly.com

1 comments :

  1. Noel said...

    You're adorable.
    I loved both of those places when we visited. I was just in awe of the city of Bath... Roman architecture in a real live city.

    So, I'm trying to look at your new pictures via shutterfly, but all it's showing me is the first week album. And it's a lot of fun to go through over and over... but not really.

    Love you girl! Don't get too cold