Friday, August 24, 2007

Hot Pink

Welcome all, I leave Sunday to head to LONDON! This is just a page for me to update all of you on my life. Humorous things that happen to me because lets be honest we all know they will. Pictures with my awesome new camera that I'm still learning to use, and keeping in contact with the world. I would love to get comments from you, emails and know what is going on in each of your lives. But this here is my gift to you, my embarrassment wrapped up and tied with a bow just for you!

If you were wondering my email is tdallen1@samford.edu; just in case you didn't have it.

I know we were all sitting on the edge of our seats constantly wondering, "will Tiffany's new luggage arrive in time for her to use it or is life already going to get interesting. Well, I was at the mall today and guess what it is here and it is bright and beautiful. So be nervous no more the packing will commence, well probably not until late because I don't want to right now.

So here we are. I send my love to you through this and you can send your love in comments. ;)

0 comments :