Thursday, May 19, 2011

Chaos

My life looks like total chaos, my normal organized, clean self feels like I'm living in a pig pin.


I will be taking one of the biggest risks of my life, I'm moving. I'm leaving a city I know and love with people I know and love and call my family, and a job I love with people I enjoy seeing daily. I going to a place I know no one, have no job, and really no plan. But oh what an adventure it will be! I am so excited for the adventures and new experiences this chapter of my journey will bring me. I have known this move would happen for sometime, I've felt it coming for months, I could feel the change in the air of my life, but now that we are here it doesn't seem real. I don't know how I will leave my community here. I can't bring myself to continue the packing process I started, 1 because its the last week of school and my life is busy, 2 because there are lots of people that I will not see consistently after next week, and 3 because packing makes it real and that's scary, and 4 packing is not very creative and I feel a need to be creative lately.

So here I sit, in my living room, knowing I need to pack and reorganize my life, but I can see my classroom decorations and supplies I've taken out of my room this week. That room is now so sad the walls are bare, where once there were art projects, color and life and I can't stand the thought of living in my apartment like that for a week, so I'm avoiding.

Something I have to keep telling myself every day, every hour is that my adventure doesn't start in a week, not really. Really its already started, and I can't continue living in it until I pack all my junk and drive all the way to the new location of my adventure.

0 comments :