Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New things

Lots of things are happening in my life, lots of new things. And now I shall bullet/list because I like that better right now. 


1. I miss being challenged to write out my thoughts in paper form and be critiqued by someone incredibly knowledgeable about the topic... aka college. I loved writing and I miss it. This might be where I do a lot of that

2. I have my first BIG GIRL JOB! Its such a weird thing. I'm ecstatic to begin this challenge and see how God uses me in this. I'm also terrified because I have no idea what to expect and have two weeks to just sit around and guess at what I'll be doing. Its going to be a challenging experience but I'm sure that I will learn a whole lot and be a better person for taking it on as well as helping in my way to make the world a better place and make someone's life a little bit better.

3. Stepsing happened this weekend, with out me on the stage. It was hard to watch and not jump on that stage. If you've met me you know my love for Stepsing and trust me, I tried to participate even though I graduated in Dec.  I love it. I have made so many wonderful friends and memories through it. Its a huge part of my Samford experience. 

4.  Being a grown up I think will be much more fun with a real job. Just being able to say I have a real job is making it better. 

5.  I love Jon and Kate plus 8. Right now they are letting the  8 help "paint" the basement. I think one of my dream jobs would be to be their Nanny. 

6.  Brittany my bestie was in town this weekend. It was wonderful. I really miss her being in my life daily.  

7.  I want to start reading more again. I usually don't get to read a whole lot because I'm reading for school, so this whole idea that I can read whatever I want, whenever I want is going to be great. But there is so much to read, I'm a little overwhelmed with where to start. 

8.  I want to go to Europe, I'd get on a plane and leave tomorrow if I could.  

0 comments :