Thursday, January 29, 2009

The time has come...

... tomorrow, I must put on my big girl panties and deal with the fact that I have earned a diploma and am no longer a college student. Its terrifying. I have my first real job interview tomorrow, which means for the past 5/6 hours I've been reading articles, watching videos, and trying to gain as much knowledge as I can to make this a smooth interview. I'm seriously going to need to find the complaint box of life and formally state that no one tells you that right after college sucks and the job search is TERRIFYING. If anybody knows where the box is please let me know, because right now it feels like I'm searching for a needle in a hay stack to find it. But never fear because I will find it! ;) 


One last thing, my oh my do I wish I could be an Indy Lady right now! in honor of "the good ole days".... 

  
"All the women who Independent, Throw ya hands up at me!" 

0 comments :