Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This semester is still a mystery to me. I have time on my hands, but theoretically I shouldn't.  I feel busy, but there are several times that I find myself bored. 

I don't spend a few hours every day in the Library, I actually haven't spend any hours in the library. I'm sure my table is wondering where I went, I bet someone else sits there and thinks its their table. 
I can pretty easily float by, I just don't know how to handle that. 

Semester after semester I can't seem to find enough hours to get everything done. I think not working as often during the day is part of this so I feel like I have more time when I get to the night and I don't have to slave away over my homework. 

I really can't believe how its all playing out. I looked at and I think picked out my graduation announcements today. I feel like yesterday I was slaving away trying to get my high school graduation announcements out while applying to colleges and deciding where to go, what to major in. Now all of that is over, and I did so much more than I ever thought. 

0 comments :